One important thing you want to do to prepare for the wedding is to create a wedding registry. It would be ideal to have one registry that is universal for all the stores you want gifts from. This article briefly discusses some general wedding registry tips and also the benefits of using the best online wedding registry that you will find, myRegistry.com. It is completely free to use!
General Universal Wedding Registry Tips
- Start thinking about the gifts you would like to receive six months ahead of time.
- Include only gift items that both you and your fiance will do together.
- Include gift items in various price ranges that will accommodate your guests and give them plenty of choices.
- Outline your honeymoon itinerary and be as descriptive as possible.
- Encourage group gift giving in which several people contribute together for one big gift.
- Have fun with your registry and make it unique to your personality and guests will enjoy shopping for the items you will love.
- Remember to thank your guests in a responsive manner.
Best Online Wedding Registry to Use
There are many benefits of using myRegistry.com as your wedding gift registry for your wedding.
- You can add gift items from any store or in the internet anywhere in the world into one universal registry.
- You can also tastefully set up the option to receive cash gifts rather than gift items for a variety of different pre-set funds or funds of your own.
- You can also add items to the registry while you are on-the-go from your smartphone.
- You can even add items from stores that don’t have a website by taking pictures and adding a few details describing the item.
- You can sync your registries from other stores to create one universal registry.
- Get started and create your free universal wedding registry today!